Hi Everyone, The above photo was taken on Saturday night, If you like this DRUGSTORE look and wish to create this your self then please read on as I will list the products I had used.
1)Moisturized my face with Cetaphil Moisturising Cream – This is great if you suffer from dry skin.
2)Applied Smashbox Photo Finish Primer on to my face, only a pea amount is needed. This helps to keep my foundation to last longer.
3)SmashBox Studio Skin 15Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation (Sample Size) – This foundation is great, it oil free, it last all night with a medium coverage that looks natural. I only had to re apply powder once therefore it is pretty shine free. I will be purchasing the full size. For reference I wore shade 3.1 which is a decent match for my skin tone. I have not found any blog reviews on this shade therefore I will do one as soon as a purchase the full size.
4) Applied Maybelline Fit Me concealer in shade 25 – I use this as a concealer highlighter – I applied this under my eyes, bridge of my nose and the arch my my eyebrows.
5) Applied Maybelline SuperStay 24H Waterproof Powder in shade 30 Sand on my T-Zone area- This pressed powder compact is very long lasting, usually only have to reapply this once through the day. Gives me a shine free face. However if I apply too much of this, it does appear ashy as there is not enough yellow tones in this powder. I really want to try Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder (Kim Kardashians HG highlighting powder), but it is very hard to get hold of 😦 – If anyone knows an inexpensive place in the UK to purchase this let me know please!
6) Applied Sleek Face Form Kit in Medium – As you know I am loving contouring ATM. On Satuday I only did a light contour as my hair was covering half my face anyways. Applied the dark powder just with a light hand on the hallow of my cheeks and applied the highlighter on the top of my cheek bone.
1) W7 In The Buff – As you know I LOVE this eyeshadow palette, please click for full review here. I had applied the shade Camel all over my lid. I wanted a sutle light colour for my lids as I wanted to go for a bold lip.
2) Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner – Applied this on the top of my eyelash line with a wing. Please click for full review of this product here.
3)Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Mascara in Leather Black – I am usually a fan of Loreal Mascara’s but this one was on offer for only £5 at Superdrug. It is indeed an intense black colour. It does lengthen and volumise my lashes however it can easily look clumpy if I apply to much product.
1) Applied Aquaphour lip therapy on my lips.
2) Applied Sally Hansen Inivisible Lip Liner – This is Amazing! It makes my lipsticks last so much longer and prevents them from bleeding. Please click here for full review.
3) Appled Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in shade Glam Plum Fulham 470 – This lipstick is perfect for Autumn and night outs. It is a lovely deep plum/ dark red colour. I don’t usually like dark colours as I can not pull the ‘vamp look’ off, but this colour does not make me look vampy but like it states ‘glam’.
Sigma F88 Flat Angled Kabuki Brush – I love this brush! I used this to apply my foundation.
Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush – This is from the core collection kit. I used this to apply my concealer as it is a small pointed brush great for under the eyes. I feel it is far too small to be used as a foundation brush.
Real Techniques Buffing Brush – Again from the core collection kit. I used this to apply my powder as I can really buff the powder into my skin. Some like to use this brush for foundation, but I enjoy using this for powder as it is not too big and can reach smaller areas such as under the eyes and nose.
Ecotool Tapered Brush – I use this to apply my contour and highlighting. Also great for applying blusher.
Real Techniques Shading Brush – I use this brush to apply my eyeshadow. The bristles are very soft however I find this brush too big if I wanted to blend two colours on my eyelid but it is perfectly fine to apply one colour or a base colour.
Maybelline Eyeliner Brush – This came with my Maybelline Gel Eyeliner – I enjoy using this brush.
1) Treseme Heat Defence Styling Spray – I must always use a heat defence before applying any heat products on my hair – it really prevents extra damaging!
2)Aussie Mircke Recharge Assome Volume – I spray this on the roots of my hair to create volume. I would not say this is an amazing product. It does provide me a little volume however it does not last all day. Nevertheless the product smells amazing!
3) GHD’s – This is my HG heat product, I can not live without them. I use it for straightening and curling my hair. In this post I have curled my hair with them. They give me beautiful curls. I have used a wand and Tongs before but the curls don’t come out as nice nor last as long compared to using my GHD’s. GHD’s last for years, I have been using these for 11 years and this is only my second GHD I had to purchase. My first one broke at University halls, I am not sure whether it was a technical fault or just my fault with a drunken night LOL 😛 !
4) L’Oreal Elnett Supereme Hold Very Volume – I applied this hair spray all over and a little on my roots to give my hair an extra ‘lift’. This hair spray does provide some volume and good hold for most the night! It gave my curls a lovely ‘bounce’. It does not make my hair feel like glue after neither!!
All these products can be found in Drugstores, I had purchased these products from Boots and Superdrugs. Apart from my GHD’s those were purchased from a Salon. Please feel free to ask any questions about my Saturday night look or any of the products mentioned above.
P.S – Dress was purchased from Bershka a couple years back. However, I have seen something similar in branch recently.
Follow me on Instagram @beautypuzzled
Thank you for reading