On Sunday it was my birthday, I had plans to go to the shard and dinner and wanted to dress up a little, why not it is my birthday after all hehe!! I wanted to keep my look simple, elegent and sophisticated and nothing too dramatic.
If you would like to create the look in the above photo please see below products I have used.
- Barry M eyeshadow pot in silver
- Rimmel liquid eyeliner for eye wing effect
- L’Oreal false lash superstar mascara
- Make up forever HD foundation in the shade 128
- Ben nye banana powder for setting my foundation
- Bourjois blusher in the shade 74 Rose Amber
- L’Oreal colour riche matte lipstick shade 640 Erotique
- Aquaphour skin balm
- Lancome hypnose – such a nice sweet scent.
- Dress – Boohoo.com – black peplum dress with emblieshed pearl neck line £25
- Accessories – silver pearl wrist cuff from primark £3 and White pearl ring from Forever 21.
The shard was an amazing experience and fantastic views, my lychee martini was delicious!! (Had just the one as im getting old lol )
We then went for dinner at Jamie Oliver’s restaurant barbecoa http://www.barbecoa.com. The starters was amazing, small but very tasty (Pork cheeks) but my main was just average (ribs) however the view of St. Paul’s cathedral made up for this.
I had fantastic day thanks to my amazing loved ones 🙂
Thank you for reading