As I got great feedback from My Saturday Make Up look post the other week, I have decided to do the same for this weekend. On Saturday I had attended my cousins reception party, which was great fun :D! It was an Indian reception party and therefore I wore a saree with a sparkly gold blouse due to this I wanted to keep my make up simplish.
1) Applied Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the shade 25 all over my lid first as my lids are a little dark. This also allows the eye shadow to pop out more!
2) I used Sleeks Divine Shadow Collection. It does not state the colours of each shadow. But according to the photo below I used number 1 all over my lid. This shade is a lovely metallic bronze colour. I then used number 2 which is a matt black colour. I made a side wards V shape on the edge of my lids and then blended both colours together in the middle.
3)Applied Rimmel London Exaggerate liquid eyeliner in black and created a wing look effect. This is a great eye liner, it is easy to apply and does not irritate my sensitive eyes.
4) Curled my top eyelashes and applied Maybelline The Collossal Go Extreme Mascara in Black.
1) Smashbox Photo finish primer applied everywhere
2) Applied EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation in the shade F300 – I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. For those that read my blog you would know I am always trying to find my perfect foundation! Being Indian with beige and yellow undertones it can be tricky finding a perfect much. I found this foundation out of chance, usually I like to check reviews out before purchasing but I was in store at Make Up Guru based in Kensington London. As soon as I tried this I loved it. The colour, texture, staying power, coverage etc is pretty much perfect!! I will go into more detail about this foundation soon. It is so amazing it needs a detailed post!!
3)Ben Nye Banana Powder – another product that I am absolutely loving atm and again needs a detailed post on it soon! I apply this on areas that need highlighting – under the eyes, bridge of nose, chin, and forehead. I apply this with my beauty blender dupe. This powder brightens areas of your face and keeps your make up and oil control at bay! Best powder I have tried by far!
4) Sleek Face Form kit in Medium – I used the bronzer and highlighter on my cheeks.
I wanted to keep my lips simple with a pretty subtle pink colour.
1) Applied Boots Natural Collection lipstick in the shade cranberry – Medium berry-pink tone lipstick.
2) I then applied L’Oreal Glam Shine in the shade Perennial Rose – Lovely rose colour with some shimmer – perfect for an evening look and the shimmer flowed nicely with my shimmery saree blouse and eye shadow.
Thank you for reading
Follow me on Instagram @beautypuzzled